Warranty and Return Information
Konixx Warranty and Return Policy
Although all products wear out from standard use over time, Konixx stands behind all their products against manufacturer’s defects, regardless of time. If you believe you have encountered a true manufacturer’s defect, please contact us via email email@example.com with detailed photos of the product in question, along with your proof of purchase and/or order # if purchased through Konixx.com. All claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Konixx will determine if the product’s issue is a result of a manufacturer’s defect or normal wear and tear. Konixx may request the customer to send back all product(s) in question for detailed analysis. All claims or questions on warranty issues will be addressed and replied to, within 4 business days. If the product’s issue in question is determined to be a manufacturer’s defect, Konixx will replace that product at no charge.
Any order placed on Konixx.com, that a customer wishes to return, will be subject to the following Return Policy:
1) Product must be unused and returned in the same condition as they were delivered in.
2) All returns must be set up within 30 days of the order delivery.
3) All returned orders shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
4) All return orders will be credit back to the original payment method made via Konixx.com. That refund will occur with 14 business days of product being received by Konixx.com.
5) All returns will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee, subtracted from the order total.
To set up a return contact firstname.lastname@example.org.